Content Club Cancellation Policy
Welcome to Content Club! Please find our cancellation policy outlined below:
- Content Club operates on a buy per unit format, rather than a buy per timeframe (ie: £47 per plan). Much like if you were to subscribe to a beauty box or book box subscription.
- When you cancel, you will not receive any more plans, nor will we take any additional payments.
- If your first order is between 20th- end of the month you will receive the current month’s plan as well as the next calendar month’s plan. In this circumstance, you will only be billed for one plan.
- You can cancel or pause your subscription at any time either via your customer portal or by emailing a member of the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you cancel your subscription, you will have access to the Facebook accountability group, Content Clubhouse until the end of your billing period. At the end of this period, a member of our team will manually remove you from the group.
- If you have purchased an annual subscription, this is a year-long commitment and cannot be cancelled within the 12 month period.
- If you pause your subscription, you will have access to Content Clubhouse for a maximum of three paused months.
- Please let a member of our team know if you would rather pause your account than cancel it.
- You can reinstate your Content Club subscription at any point after cancellation by emailing a member of our team at email@example.com.